Welcome
DarkSoft OverLoadGaming Network
Updated Furom :::: May 2,2010
Temporary WebSite
Welcome
DarkSoft OverLoadGaming Network
Updated Furom :::: May 2,2010
Temporary WebSite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

•|DarkSoft|•OverloardGaming•|Network|•

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
VOTE

Top 100 Cabal Online sites Free Private Server - Cabal Online - TopGamesPro - www.topgamespro.comTop Games List - Top 200 Gaming Sites cabal private servers Cabal Online Private Server
-BOSS DROP EVENT-
Server Status
LOGIN SERVER:

GAME SERVER:

EXP Rate:
x5000

Chat Room

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Download SECTION
https://supremecabal.darkbb.com/supremecabal-online-updated-06-10-10-f1/installers-and-how-to-connect-updated-06-01-10-t1.htm

CALCULATE YOUR DMG

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
-[G.A]-RoselSoulKeepeR-
Forum Administrator
-[G.A]-RoselSoulKeepeR-

CALCULATE YOUR DMG Empty
PostSubject: CALCULATE YOUR DMG   CALCULATE YOUR DMG EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 11:42 pm

Greetings!
This program calculates your DMG. I'm using as a guide in making good combo's. . .

For 2007 Excel: DOWNLOAD FOR 2007 EXCEL
For 97-03 Excel: DOWNLOAD FOR 97-03 EXCEL
Open Office: DOWNLOAD FOR OPEN OFFICE
Guide: GUIDE

Virus scans for files:
[2007 excel] VIRUS SCAN
[97-03 excel] VIRUS SCAN
[Open office] VIRUS SCAN
[Guide] VIRUS SCAN

A few quick notes before you start:

-I stressed an easy to use user interface for this calculator. The ones I've seen so far make the user adjust certain parts when changing skill levels and such. For my calculator all the user needs to worry about is inputting their stats right into the gray boxes and changing the skill level from 1-20, everything else is done for you. ^^

-There is a sheet with monster defenses I have tested, use it to know which value to type in against what monster

-Also use this guide before posting back here for any figures that may look wrong after you have made sure the right inputs and skill levels have been placed.

-Finally if a number just seems way off [It may be for my yellow text pvp skills]. Post here your stats [Attack, Amp, Level, misc stats if you have any] with the wrong damages and the actual damage.

PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY
THIS PROGRAM WAS NOT MADE BY ME AND I DON'T TAKE THE CREDIT FOR IT. I JUST WANT TO SHARE IT TO ALL PLAYERS AS THEIR GUIDE. I HOPE IT HELPS. THANK YOU VERY MUCH! ENJOY AND HAVE FUN -ROSEL
Back to top Go down
-[F.A]-SupremeCabal-
Forum Administrator
-[F.A]-SupremeCabal-

CALCULATE YOUR DMG Empty
PostSubject: Re: CALCULATE YOUR DMG   CALCULATE YOUR DMG EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 10:38 am

nice post keep it up

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CALCULATE YOUR DMG 10oogb6
You Need help ask me?
Vote for supremecabal
CALCULATE YOUR DMG 2dtc21v
Back to top Go down
-[G.A]-RoselSoulKeepeR-
Forum Administrator
-[G.A]-RoselSoulKeepeR-

CALCULATE YOUR DMG Empty
PostSubject: Re: CALCULATE YOUR DMG   CALCULATE YOUR DMG EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 2:54 pm

Thank. . . i will ^_^

BTW, you can try this DMG CALCULATOR Online
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CALCULATE YOUR DMG Empty
PostSubject: Re: CALCULATE YOUR DMG   CALCULATE YOUR DMG Empty

Back to top Go down

CALCULATE YOUR DMG
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Temporary WebSite :: SupremeCabal Online Updated 06/10/10-
Jump to: